[Interest] Slow touchscreen (eGalax) response in QML using evdevtouch plugin and eglfs platform

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com
Wed May 28 10:20:55 CEST 2014

It's too bad that you need a workaround, so it would be nice to narrow down why it happens.  I don't think we were trying to do event compression until https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,82975 , but that's only on dev branch so far… so I guess it must be happening in the device or the driver.