[Interest] Slow touchscreen (eGalax) response in QML using evdevtouch plugin and eglfs platform

Georgije Bosiger gbosiger at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:54:10 CEST 2014

I doubt it. For instance when making a simple slider, if I don't add any
functionality to a draggable rectangle it follows my input really fast. As
soon as I attach a handler to the signal"onPositionChanged" (mousearea ) or
for instance to the signal "onXChanged" (rectangle) it stops following my
finger after certain speed and jumps to last postion when I stop. At the
same time also signals stop triggering my handlers until I stop moving my
finger. Based on this observation it is hard for me to believe that the
problem is in the device or the driver.