[Interest] Opening Qt/Qml window inside host app

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Sun Nov 2 19:17:16 CET 2014

It seems that I was doing something wrong and now I can open the Qt/Qml window inside the plugin but it blocks the program because i’m calling app.exec();

I need to move the execution of the app to another thread, I believe. Qt base probably does the same within an iOS app, right?

Any thoughts about the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Regards,

Nuno