[Interest] QLibrary multiple loading

Serge K gourmand at inbox.ru
Tue Nov 4 09:35:55 CET 2014

 As I know from docs and my own experience QLibrary loads each  DLL only once. While next load attempt it just increases usage counter. This means all  DLL ’s static data are loaded only once too. But I need allow different threads load each own copy of  DLL with it’s own copy of static data. Otherwise all data in  DLL become shared between threads which I do not need. I need force each loaded  DLL copy work as “object” with it’s own static data set. Now I dynamically create numbered copies of  DLL files but this is not elegant solution. Is there any way to force QLibrary load  DLL from same file but to separate memory as it would be loaded from
separate file? Important – I make crossplatform application, it must
work in Windows and Linux at least.

--
Serge K