[Interest] Qt articles from developer.nokia.com

Kojo Tero tero.kojo at theqtcompany.com
Thu Nov 6 11:29:02 CET 2014

As Thiago pointed out earlier, we don't own or run the Nokia wiki. That split happened a couple of years ago.
Running migration scripts against someone else's wiki isn't really a thing you do (at least not without checking the license).
If someone wants to copy stuff out of there, then they need to see what the content licensing is over there and go with it.

As for the qt-project wiki that will be moving at some point. And it is not a mediawiki, which is the reason for my headaches.
I now have a set of functional export-import scripts to move the qt-project wiki to a mediawiki, but those don't handle images and might break formatting in places. Minor issues in my opinion. Anyway, I'll give an update on that in the blog when everything is in place to test the new wiki publicly.

Tero