[Interest] Qt 5.4 high dpi support on Windows

Douglas.Lee at teledynelecroy.com Douglas.Lee at teledynelecroy.com
Mon Nov 10 23:15:57 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to follow the documentation (
http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-5.4/highdpi.html) about how to use
qt.conf to change the dpiawareness setting of the Window platform plugin.
What I came up with is that I should have a qt.conf file next to my exe
with the following contents:
[Platforms]
WindowsArguments = dpiawareness=0

Is that correct?  If not, could someone please suggest what the correct
syntax should be?  When I launch my app, I don't see any difference
whether I use 0, 1, or 2 for the setting.  So, I'm not sure if my qt.conf
is wrong, or if I just have the wrong expectations about how this setting
should affect my application.

Thanks,

Doug