[Interest] qmake ios build

Yang Fan missdeer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 03:14:55 CET 2014

For setting launch images or app icons, this snippet just works for me:

ios {
    AppIcons.files=$$system("find $$PWD/appicon/ios/ -name '*.png'")
    AppIcons.path=./
    LaunchImages.files=$$system("find $$PWD/launchimage/ios/ -name '*.png'")
    LaunchImages.path=./
    QMAKE_BUNDLE_DATA += AppIcons LaunchImages
    QMAKE_INFO_PLIST = iosInfo.plist
}

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Kate Alhola <kate.alhola at gmail.com> wrote:

> We and may be many others would like to build iOS apps by CI systems like
> Jenkins. We have been using Jenkins a long time but after code 6.1 there
> appeared an issue. Signing app now requires Payload/*.app/ResourceRules.
> plist
> that must be defined in appname.xcodeproj file:
> "CODE_SIGN_RESOURCE_RULES_PATH=$(SDKROOT)/ResourceRules.plist"
>
> The issue is that appame.xcodeproj is generated by qmake and the question
> is that how to add this property to qmake generated xcodeproj ? There are
> some 3rd party tools to tweak xcodeproj like
> https://github.com/0xced/xcproj
>
> There are also some NodeJS scripts like one in
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26516442/how-do-we-manually-fix-resourcerules-plist-cannot-read-resources-error-after
>
> It would be much better and easier if properties for xcode build could be
> set on qmake .pro file. Is there any good way for that ?
>
> Similar question is that is there good way to set xcodeproj Asset Catalog
> resources like launch image or app icon from qmake .
>
> Kate

Regards,
Fan Yang