[Interest] Customized scrolling

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:14:47 CET 2014

Hi all.

The "add", "remove" and the other Transition properties of the Views enable
a nice customization for the animation of items w.r.t. their view.
What about scrolling? Is is possible to customize the way items behave on
View scroll? Something like this for instance
<http://codecanyon.net/theme_previews/4179731-android-listview-animations?index=3&url_name=android-listview-animations>.

What elements to be used? I had an example (which I modified) that applys
transformations on the currently selected item, so no gradual
transformations like in the example.

I think that it is necessary to define a Behaviour on the y property of
each item to apply a specific Transition. But how to obtain the y poisiton
w.r.t. to the view? MapfromItem()? Where to store it, since saving it as a
property inside the delegate seems not a good idea at all?

Thanks in advance,
F.