[Interest] Ministro II and Lollipop

robert.daniels at vantagecontrols.com robert.daniels at vantagecontrols.com
Mon Nov 24 19:33:57 CET 2014

With the recent release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, our existing Qt Android
application which has been using Qt 4.8 has ceased working.  The app
attempts to launch Ministro II to request the Qt libraries but we get an
error - "Invalid Qt Version".

Anybody else experience this?  Is there something we can do to make our
application work on Android 5.0 Lollipop?

Thanks!

Robert

This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.  Any
unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
forbidden.

Unsubscribe: If you would like to be removed from our mailing list,
please send your contact information to CASL.unsubscribe at legrand.ca
and indicate what messages you no longer wish to receive.

Se désabonner: Si vous souhaitez être retiré de notre liste de
diffusion, s'il vous plaît envoyer vos coordonnées à
CASL.unsubscribe at legrand.ca  et indiquer quels sont les messages
que vous ne souhaitez plus recevoir.