[Interest] Antwort: Re: Qt3d bild issues

Amit.2.Deshpande at continental-corporation.com Amit.2.Deshpande at continental-corporation.com
Wed Oct 1 17:10:03 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

Thank you for some of the suggestions.
The problem was: I had downloaded the Qt3D package from the git website.

It is recommended to clone it and not download it.
If someone else is facing similar problems I would suggest you to clone.

Now working fine in Fedora.

Cheers
Amit

Von:    Freddy Martinez Garcia <freddy311082 at gmail.com>
An:     Amit.2.Deshpande at continental-corporation.com,
Datum:  30.09.2014 14:50
Betreff:        Re: [Interest] Qt3d bild issues

did you added Qt3D module in you .pro file ?

"El tamaño de tus logros depende del tamaño de tus metas."
C++ and Qt Senior Developer
Lic. Computer Science
Buenos Aires, Argentina

On Sep 30, 2014, at 9:47 AM, Amit.2.Deshpande at continental-corporation.com
wrote:

Hello,

        I am new to Qt and I am configuring Qt3D module for Qt.

        The Qt3D model does not recognise the headers when i build it in
release mode.

         I have attached one example screenshot.
         As a solution i mapped the complete path of the header.
         And it recognises ultimately.

         But having to do this for almost all headers that are in a
different directories is painful.

         I feel there is something wrong in my installation approach or am
I missing some additional tool.
         I am facing the same problem with Fedora and Windows 7.

         Appreciate any help. :)

         Regard's
         Amit

Interest mailing list