[Interest] Is Qt 5.3.2 compatible with iOS 8?

Nils Heidorn nils_heidorn at gmx.de
Fri Oct 10 13:10:14 CEST 2014

Hi !
I am working with 5.3.2 & iOS 8.
So far it seems to work, obviously there were some differences (i had a
crash because of the UIActivityController needing more parameters).
But 99% works.

I DO have a problem that my App (GUI is QML) is not resizing itself when
moving the iPad from Portrait to Landscape but i have not analyzed it
until now.
May let me know if that works OR fails for your app, so in one case i
may kindly ask how you did it and in the other we can work togetehr to
solve it...

Greetings,

Nils