[Interest] Is Qt 5.3.2 compatible with iOS 8?

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:24:54 CEST 2014

The rotation issue is a known bug and will be resolved with 5.4.
I have two apps wrote in C++/QML. One works perfectly (apart the known
rotation issue). The other relies on an external library and it sometimes
crashes during start-up. The crash happens also on the already deployed app
if used on iOS8 devices. It seems a bug related to resources. For more info
see QTBUG-41443 <https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-41443>.
Regards,

---
Federico