[Interest] Parallel state and local transactions issue

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:40:17 CEST 2014

>From your state machine (SM) diagram it's not clear how GUI SM transitions
from 'third' to 'first' state. Do you have a transition from third state to
first state?

Note, if you're exiting _any_ of the parallel SMs and then re-entering it
(which seems to be your case), then ALL parallel SMs will exit and
re-enter. This might explain why the controller SM is ending up in first
state when you exit the GUI SM.

HTH,
-mandeep