[Interest] QQuickRenderControl example not working on Desktop OSX (Qt 5.4 Alpha)

Roberto Garrido Martín robertogarridomartin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:45:30 CEST 2014

Hi all,
We have our OpenGL ES 2.0 based renderer. Until now, we were integrating it
into our Qt app by using a QML Item/Node configuration, but the new
rendercontrol API in Qt 5.4 Alpha seems to be a more flexible solution, and
the proper way to integrate.

I’m running the rendercontrol example distributed with the 5.4 Alpha, and I
can only see a white rotating cube, but the QML scene of the app is
supposed to be rendered on each of the sides of the cube.

I have used the OpenGL profiler, and there is one texture created, but with
no contents on it.

I’m using Mac OSX 10.9.5.

Any ideas?

Here a screenshot: