[Interest] Android activities navigation.

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:55:34 CET 2014

Let's clarify.

You can tell Android to start another activity in a Qt Android application.
No matter that is an activity for share , asking photo or other local
activities within the same application written by Java.

I am writing an application which need to ask for taking photo , share the
photo and sync with Dropbox by using Dropbox's own activity. It is fine ,
just need to write the interface code by Java.

What I don't know is , can there has multiple activities within the same
application render their UI via Qt. However, I don't suggest to try since
the initialization of Qt is not fast enough for page transition.