[Interest] Custom user attributes for QGeoPositionInfo

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Tue Sep 16 10:06:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to hear more about the use case. Taking heart rate and associating it to a positioninfo object sounds a bit strange. For example you might get heart rate update at a much faster rate than position updates or vice versa. This means you'd loose the contingency of at least one set of data.

Even if you don't care about this couldn't you simply use your own data type which would have a position attribute and a heart rate attribute?

--
Alex