[Interest] Future of Qt with Ios

Kate Alhola kate.alhola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:51:02 CEST 2014

My work getting app working with ios8 continues, alone (alone, no one is
interested to share experiences).

After i got basic stuff working with Qt5.3.2RC and using NSFileManager
method to get right path to data files i found next issue. Screen rotation
does not work any more, or it rotates but does not notify app that it is
rotated. So if I have portrait and i turn device to landscape, i have upper
part of portrait visible in left side of landscape screen with right
orientation but width is still portrait width. I put qDebug to eventFilter
and I see that absolutely no event arrives when i turn screen.

Kate