[Interest] Qt5 mingw64 & mysql plugin

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Thu Apr 2 20:56:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

These are official stable windows binaries from the mysql website. So I
would not say they are broken or faulty. Maybe incompatible?
If they were built with MSVC (this is likely), would there be any reason
for an incompatibility with mingw-w64? As mingw-w64 is COM compatible, and
as this is a C API, I thought they were compatible.
I will try with some mingw-w64 build of mysql