[Interest] QML XmlListModel - How to merge data from two RSS sources

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 01:26:55 CEST 2015

Hello,
I need to collect feed from more than one source and to display using QML.
I follow the Qt example of the RSS feed done with QML.
The example use the XmlListModel to collect all information from a RSS feed source and then display the feeds using ListView and delegate.

But from what I know, XmlListModel can download only from one source.
How can I construct a model taking the feeds from two sources and merging them sorting by date ?

Thanks,
Gianluca.