[Interest] Qt Installer Framework 2.0.0 [ OS X ] - How to make installer replace a previous version?

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Thu Apr 9 08:42:35 CEST 2015

That's not possible so far. If you want to 'upgrade' an existing installation you need to use the online update functionality.

(There's a patch though at https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/106115/ that probably achieves what you want. It hasn't been merged so far, but if you're curious you could experiment with it ...)

Regards

Kai