[Interest] [interest] UITools - how to modify the GUI?

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Fri Apr 10 16:56:51 CEST 2015

El Friday 10 April 2015, Tamás Nagy escribió:
> // it always returns 0, no idea why. I have a textEdit with this name:
> textEdit. QTextEdit * textedit2 = ui->findChild<QTextEdit*>("textEdit",

Try:  ui->dumpObjectTree()  to see what was actually loaded as children of
that object, just in case there is some typo in the object name.

Otherwise, try to read the file yourself (just to print to the output the
contents, to prove is readable). It could be a simple path name error.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2