[Interest] Bad Request

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Tue Apr 14 13:09:24 CEST 2015

This is most likely caused by the switch from http to https in the online installers.

Could you

- create  a proper bug report for this on bugreports.qt.io , Qt project, Packaging and Installer component
- include details about your networking setup: Did you configure a HTTPS proxy in the installer settings? If so, do you know details about the proxy?

Kind regards

Kai