[Interest] Unable to build Qt 5.4.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 desktop

Kim Min-chul nusevoli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:13:55 CEST 2015

Hello,

I've had a hard time building Qt 5.4.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 desktop.
I did it fallowing this guide. (http://wiki.qt.io/Building_Qt_5_from_Git)

I tried to do this.
sudo apt-get build-dep qt5-default

but, This command is not working well. An error just happend.
Picking 'qtbase-opensource-src' as source package instead of 'qt5-default'
 libopenvg1-mesa-dev : Depends: libopenvg1-mesa (= 10.1.3-0ubuntu0.4)
E: Build-dependencies for qt5-default could not be satisfied.

I did some googling to find the solution about this problem. but I couldn't.
I don't know what i should do to solve this.
please, let me know how to solve this problem.
I appreciate you in advance.