[Interest] Include error in a ui generated code

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Fri Apr 17 10:35:29 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I'm struggling with this compilation error since this morning:

ui_mainwindow.h:13: error: QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
#include <QtGui/QAction>

As the file name suggests, this is a header generated by qmake from a .ui
The QAction header is in QWidgets and not in QtGui, so the error is clear.

What I did:
 - This is a project ported from Qt4
 - I did add "QT += gui widgets" in the .pro
 - I did delete the old build directory so that Qt5 re-generates all files

Any idea? Could it be that the .ui needs manual fix?

Thanks for your help!