[Interest] sqlite

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Fri Apr 17 14:37:20 CEST 2015

I do have to agree with this.  I was in a similar situation and had to use sqlite (due to size constraints) as a backend for a php site.  The locks make it very problematic for multiple processes to access.

-Jason

   Jason R. Kretzer
   Lead Application Developer
   Jason at gocodigo.com<mailto:Jason at gocodigo.com>

“quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur"