[Interest] Build Qt 4.8.6 on CentOS 6 without GStreamer

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 19:14:38 CEST 2015

I'm trying to build Qt 4.8.6 on CentOS 6.4, and the initial configure is
giving me the error:

     Project ERROR: Package gstreamer-app-0.10 not found

Even though yum swears that I have all the GStreamer dependencies installed.

So, after some Googling, I've determined that I can turn off the GStreamer by
passing:

     WEBKIT_CONFIG-=use_gstreamer
     WEBKIT_CONFIG+=use_qt_multimedia

(per https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-34302)

However, I cannot see a way to pass those options on the "configure" line.
How do I convey these options down to the WebKit build without directly
hacking the distribution files?