[Interest] Problems with Bluetooth examples

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:07:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

AFAIK there is still no support for Windows yet (or either the documentation
<http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-index.html> is not up-to-date).
Support for Win (and WinPhone) is planned. I remembered to have read it in
some discussion.

Someone more informed can correct me if I'm wrong.

Br,
F.

---
Federico Buti