[Interest] Problems with Bluetooth examples

Kalinowski Maurice Maurice.Kalinowski at theqtcompany.com
Wed Aug 12 14:10:35 CEST 2015

Hi,

Federico is correct, QtBluetooth is not supported on Windows as of now. We were hoping to have some implementation ready for 5.6, but due to vacation period and technical challenges were not able to make it within feature freeze. This implies that work has started and we’re hoping to be able to integrate it with Qt 5.7.

No guarantees though as progress has been pretty slow so far.

Maurice