[Interest] Using qmake custom targets to procude a package

Roland Winklmeier roland.m.winklmeier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:54:01 CEST 2015

Thanks Kai.
Hm, I could change the INSTALL_ROOT yes, but the underlying structure is
different for a normal installation compared to a package. In case of
packaging the subfolders are the installer components. For normal
installations all binaries would go to /usr/local/bin or something.
But I could define two different INSTALL branches in the project files. If
qmake config contains 'package_build' it will install to the package dirs
and per default it will install to the standard installation paths.
Would this make sense?

Regards,
R.