[Interest] unable to compile for iOS simulator

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Mon Aug 17 15:01:13 CEST 2015

Hello,

Since I updated in 5.5 (commercial licence) I cannot compile and run iOS
simulator mode from creator. It works with a real device, and it was
working with qt 5.4.2 in both modes.

I'm getting this compliation error:
clang: warning: no such sysroot directory:
'/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator8.3.sdk'

I cannot find where this path is defined in qt... I guess I could trick
it with a copy or a link but is there a better way to make it work?

Xcode is version 6.4, I want to emulate iOS 8.4 on iPhone 6 and 6+

Thanks for any tip
Philippe Lelong