[Interest] Track QQuickText console warning

Croitor Alexandru placinta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:49:28 CEST 2015

Hi.

I have Label {} qml element that has its visible and enabled property set
to false.
Whenever I hover over where the element should be, the following warning
appears in console:

QQuickText QVariant(Invalid) QRect(0,0 0x0)

If remove the element, or set the visible flag to true, the warning
disappears.
This is the full element declaration.

Label {

        id: backButton

        width: 40

        height: root.height

        color: "#ffffff"

        text: "\uE605"

        verticalAlignment: Text.AlignVCenter

        horizontalAlignment: Text.AlignHCenter

        font.family: *iconsfont.name <http://iconsfont.name>*

        font.pixelSize: 12

        enabled: false

        visible: false

    }

Can anyone point out what is the problem, or how I can track the source
code line that is displaying this, so I can figure out what's wrong?

I'm using Qt 5.5, on Mac OS Yosemite 10.10, XCode 6.4.