[Interest] Qt 5.5.1 & MSVC 2015

mark diener rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:01:23 CEST 2015

I can say that shadow building method definitely has a problem.

When I built with same configure/nmake from the source directory, it built
all the way until I got an unresolved externals.

But my earlier information was solved by NOT Shadow building on Windows 10
with MSVC2015.

Only build from the source root directory itself.

More news soon.

md