[Interest] Google Push Notifications? Anyone's push notifications?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Aug 27 23:05:39 CEST 2015

Thanks, but this is missing one crucial feature. The feature that when a push notification is received the OS starts the app. The type of notifications the nginx solution deals with require your app to be open. If I was not required to work in the scenario that the app is closed, I'd totally do something like this.