[Interest] Windows deployment. Failed to start because of missing platform plugin...

Bo Thorsen bo at vikingsoft.eu
Fri Aug 28 15:20:12 CEST 2015

Den 28-08-2015 kl. 10:01 skrev Igor Mironchik:
> I'm trying to deploy Qt Windows application. And it failed to start with
> the next message...
>
> This application failed to start because it could not find or load the
> Qt platform plugin "windows".
>
> Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
>
> Platform plugin is exist in ./platforms/qwindows.dll

It has to be in plugins/platforms/qwindows.dll.

> How can I solve this problem?

When I hit this, I copy every dll from Qt to my bin dir and every plugin
to the plugins dir. If that runs, then you can start deleting stuff and
see if your application still runs.

For example, I have this:

C:\Prog..\VikingSoftware\Pokerformance\
   pokerformance.exe