[Interest] Qmake: execute two different link steps?

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Thu Dec 3 10:51:47 CET 2015

Hello,

I have a Qmake based project that is developed in Qt Creator (currently
compiled with Linux/gcc and Windows/MinGW).

Depending on a configuration variable the PRO file my program links to
one of two librarys:

TARGET = myProg

CONFIG += TESTLIB

CONFIG(TESTLIB): LIBS += libXXXtest
else: LIBS += libXXX

For now, I have to change the config variable each time.

Is there an easy way to have a second target that is automatically
linked to the correct version? The object files are all the same,
just the link step needs to be executed again. After that, I'd like have
two executeables, e.g.:

myProg-test -> linked to libXXXtest
myProg      -> linked to libXXX

Is this possible?