[Interest] MenuContentItem.qml Acccessible is not defined

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Wed Dec 9 19:21:19 CET 2015

Hi,
We are trying to move to Qt 5.5 (were in Qt5.3.0 before). We are creating
our own style and replacing the Controls style and I end up with this error:

Qt55/msvc2015_64_opengl/qml/QtQuick/Controls/Private/MenuContentItem.qml:178:
ReferenceError: Acccessible is not defined

This is weird, since the import QtQuick 2.2 is there, I guess the
Accessible element exist into that version. Maybe someone can tell me if
this is a missing part import or wrong version. Since this is not our code
itself, not sure if I should change that.

This happen with menu for contexual menu and for button menu.

We had to change our combo box style that now await some color to be
defined into the panel Component. Except that our style seem to be working
as expected.

Jerome