[Interest] MenuContentItem.qml Acccessible is not defined

Michael R Nelson mnelson at sutron.com
Wed Dec 9 19:49:36 CET 2015

Hi,

I believe you are running into https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-47847. You can fix simply by fixing the typo (“Accessible”, not “Acccessible”) in MenuContentItem.qml.

Mike

From: Interest [mailto:interest-bounces at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Jérôme Godbout
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 1:21 PM
To: Interests Qt <interest at qt-project.org>
Subject: [Interest] MenuContentItem.qml Acccessible is not defined

Hi,
We are trying to move to Qt 5.5 (were in Qt5.3.0 before). We are creating our own style and replacing the Controls style and I end up with this error:

Qt55/msvc2015_64_opengl/qml/QtQuick/Controls/Private/MenuContentItem.qml:178: ReferenceError: Acccessible is not defined

This is weird, since the import QtQuick 2.2 is there, I guess the Accessible element exist into that version. Maybe someone can tell me if this is a missing part import or wrong version. Since this is not our code itself, not sure if I should change that.

This happen with menu for contexual menu and for button menu.

We had to change our combo box style that now await some color to be defined into the panel Component. Except that our style seem to be working as expected.

Jerome

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.