[Interest] [Qt3D] Logic aspect hangs on exit

Nye kshegunov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:37:49 CET 2015

Hello,
It (most probably) is a problem with my code. I've created two aspect
engines (this is in a widget and I have two instances). I suppose having
two aspect engines is not allowed? I've done it this way, because the
aspect engine handles a single surface/window. Interestingly, it happens
only with the logic aspect. On a related note, what would be the proper way
to use two gl windows with Qt3D?

Kind regards.