[Interest] [Qt3D] Logic aspect hangs on exit

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Thu Dec 17 10:49:11 CET 2015

On Thursday 17 Dec 2015 11:37:49 Nye wrote:
> Hello,
> It (most probably) is a problem with my code. I've created two aspect
> engines (this is in a widget and I have two instances). I suppose having
> two aspect engines is not allowed? I've done it this way, because the
> aspect engine handles a single surface/window. Interestingly, it happens
> only with the logic aspect. On a related note, what would be the proper way
> to use two gl windows with Qt3D?

At present it is indeed to make two QAspectEngines as you are doing. This is
something I'm looking into at the moment as it happens - well more generally
what top level integration points do we need to support for the initial
version.

If you have specific use cases, I'd be interested to hear what they are.

Cheers,

Sean