[Interest] QtWebProcess and QtWebPluginProcess

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Thu Dec 17 21:05:11 CET 2015

Interesting.

Somehow in a WebEngine project a piece of WebKit got linked in. Need to
do some digging. At one time this used WebKit then it was converted.
This might just be an errant switch somewhere pulling WebKit in.

Still. If I built all of Qt 5.4.2 from the .tar.gz file, should not the
WebKit have built as well?

Thanks

--
Roland Hughes, President