[Interest] May not be fixed: QTBUG-45637 Android: Don't delete the media recorder object twice.

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Dec 17 21:27:54 CET 2015

So this bug from 8 months ago I guess landed in 5.5.1?

I'm still having the issue, or a similar one. Thanks to the source code in the review (  0559f645bbe928e9a54666356409fce444e80c57 | https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/111387/ )

I was able to figure out a work around: guard my camera.stop

if (camera.cameraState == Camera.ActiveState)
	camera.stop()

this way, only in ActiveState does it call stop(). Calling stop without the guard crashes. Which means me that the fix is incomplete.

The codereview link shows 5.4, but fixversions is 5.4,5.5

What version should this have landed in?