[Interest] Qt3D and QOpenGLWidget

Nye kshegunov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:33:58 CET 2015

Hello Harald,
In my investigations, to be honest, I was not able to use QOpenGLWidget at
all (Qt3D as you've seen requires a QWindow subclass). I ended up creating
a QOpenGLWindow and then integrating it into my layout exactly through the
QWidget::createWindowContainer() function. Hopefully someone on the team
will give you a more complete picture.

Kind regards,
Konstantin.