[Interest] make qjsondocument recognize utf8 as utf8

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 31 14:51:12 CET 2015

On Thu, 31 Dec 2015, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

Hm, I just built a Qt 5.5.1 myself on centos 6.7 in the chroot, and it still doesn't parse:

[root at boud-VirtualBox jsonvalidator]# ./jsonvalidator /krita_build/plugins/pathshapes/calligra_shape_paths.json
Invalid "invalid UTF8 string"

I also got someone else to try it in a centos 6.7 docker image, with the same result. When I get home, I'll try with the official Qt builds & a real VM and see what I can find out...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org