[Interest] Mac/OSX/XCode question

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Wed Feb 4 12:19:01 CET 2015

Kind of off topic, but hoping that someone has run into the same issue:

I'm working on a cross platform project, now editing Objective-C++ file
(.mm) using XCode.  There are also .h .cpp and Qt files in the project.

For some reason XCode shows the syntax errors with few lines off, right
now the errors are shown 3 lines earlier than what it actually is in the
editor.  So I'll have for example "Use of undeclared variable ..."
hightlighted line, but the highlight is 3 lines above the variable usage.

I recall having hit this same issue in the past, but I do not remember
if/how it was resolved.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Harri