[Interest] Q_OS_ANDROID macro

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Wed Feb 4 19:36:58 CET 2015

Il 04/02/2015 11:05, Nuno Santos ha scritto:
> When compiling for Android, moc file as complaining about not having the implementation of the methods above which means that the preprocessor has passed over Q_OS_ANDROID, however, QtCreator had that area greyed out.

Could you please send the exact error you're having? I'm interested in
who's complaining exactly about what.

It shouldn't be moc -- moc can't care less about who implements some
slots. It could be the compiler (if you're defining member functions
without declaring them, that is, you're missing the matching #ifndef in
your .cpp files), or the linker (which would possibly mean that moc
picked up those member functions and it's referencing them, but their
symbols are not present in any object file)...

Thanks,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com | Software Engineer
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company