[Interest] Build 5.4 on windows

Francisco Ares frares at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:59:20 CET 2015

> Couple problems I have hit
>
> 1)      nmake confclean, returns unknown target, there is no way to clean
the configuration.  This should be considered a bug

> a.       I hit this, because I wanted sqlite builtin to qt, NOT via
plugin, and the build would not work with the changed configuration.

> 2)      the –vcproj option was removed from configure.  Was there a
reason for this?  The reason I ask, while the /MP option is great, it only
works if the source files are on the same compile line, on nmake based runs
> Inside visual studio,  it will work across libraries as well as inside
the library.  Which is a much faster solution.

> Scott

By the way, is it possible to build Qt 5.4 from source using MSVC 2005?

Thanks.
Francisco