[Interest] Deploying Qt to MacOs still...errr, sucks?

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:22:57 CET 2015

After create the .dmg with sql module on it, I ran this script:
http://pastebin.com/iR0bTb31
and then rebuild my project and regenerate the .dmg... then it works.

Not the smoothest deployment process, but at least it's working. (except
that it's full of aliasing even with antialising: true, but it's another
story)

Thanks guys,