[Interest] Failed to make moc for cpp source file.

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:32:37 CET 2015

I don't know what it was. But I much times deleted build directory and
.user file.
And again and again tried to build project with the same symptoms. And I
saw that all that times in .user file

<value type="QString" key="BuildTargetSdk">android--1</value>

was.

But after the next turn. QtCreator generated correct .user file with

<value type="QString" key="BuildTargetSdk">android-21</value>

and all became ok.

What was it?

Where from QtCreator takes BuildTargetSdk value. As I understand all that
failed times some tool returns -1. What is that tool?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Igor Mironchik.