[Interest] Bluetooth support on Qt 5.5, Linux to iOS bluetooth communication.

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Wed Feb 11 13:24:58 CET 2015

Qt 5.5 will add support for BTLE on Android and iOS. The API is mostly the same. Those new platform ports were the proving ground for the 5.4 API. Unfortunately Qt 5.5 is still limited to the BTLE central role. Peripheral mode is something I'd like to add at some stage but haven't been able to do so far.

--

Alex