[Interest] WebGL content not rendered inside QtQuick2 / QML WebView

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:59:20 CET 2015

I'm doing some basic tests with a QML application to deliver WebGL content
on desktop apps. The basic test is the following code:

https://gist.github.com/giohappy/e1e8a788a823dead7cb8

The window is shown and the HTML content appears but no WebGL content is
shown. I've tested it with other pages (like threejs examples). It seems
that 3D content is somehow processed (at least I suppose it from my fan!),
the framerate display shows numbers, but visually I can't see any WebGL
content.

Do I miss something? Should I enable something else to support WebGL
rendering inside the WebView?

I'm using Qt 5.4 on Windows 8 with VS Express 2013

Tanks,
giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri